We are incredibly proud to announce that for the 8th year in a row, we have been awarded the Green Achiever scheme – Gold Standard Award!
At Dataquest, we are always striving to create a sustainable future for all and being ‘green’ is something we practice in every process and project.
In 2017 Dataquest has made remarkable changes to lower our carbon footprint, we have:
• Shredded and recycled all confidential paperwork
• All credit card statements, customer invoices and direct debit sent via email
• Service department handles 32% more calls client queries via calls/Skype
• All internal monitors are low energy and switched off when not in use
• Installed Papercut into all internal printers, preventing automatic print release
• Providing Eco-friendly printers that use less energy and switch themselves off
• All marketing communications are sent via email
Our strong environmental commitment is prominent in all areas of our company, and we continually look for new and innovative ways to lower not only our impact on the environment but our clients too.
We’d like to thank our devoted environmental expert Martha Witcomb, for being at the forefront of our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint. You can also contact our Environment Team if you are interested in learning about our other initiatives or would like to take advantage of a free environmental print audit by our Professional Services team. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and we will get in contact with you to see how we can help.