Are you an ambitious billing specialist looking for your next opportunity with a fast-paced, vibrant company?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Dataquest, a leading IT, Print and Telecoms Solutions company based in the heart of the business district, and we’re recruiting a Telephone Billing Analyst.
Our Billing & Contracts team are responsible for ensuring that all client Service Maintenance Agreements are correctly entered onto our bespoke system, and that all agreed terms are activated. As a Telephone Billing Analyst you’ll play a key role in the team, taking ownership of:
• Review the bill run; including collecting CDR’s from other providers
• Ensure un-costed/fixed charges are allocated
• Ensure all suspended calls are cleared down
• Check all unallocated CLi’s are allocated
• Run the monthly bill run for all LCR customers
• Deal with invoice queries and credits
• Run Monthly commission reports
• Control and manage high call alerts
• Check for any customer leaving notifications and deal with them accordingly
• Apply Call Barring for non-payment invoices
• Load contract details for Telecoms & IT Clients
You’ll be an experienced billing analyst with a customer service focus, meticulous attention to detail and bags of enthusiasm. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a helpful, approachable attitude are key. You’ll also:
• Previous working experience in a similar role *essential
• Telecoms aBILLity Billing Platform knowledge (Not essential but an advantage)
• Good analytical skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please submit your CV and cover letter for review!
At Dataquest, your data is important to us, and if you’d like further information about how we handle, process, store and destroy your data, please visit: https://dataquestuk.com/special/recruitment-privacy-notice/