We are now recruiting for a Telecoms Provisioning Specialist to join our team.
In addition to offering a competitive salary (up to 28k DOE) and an enjoyable, social work environment, we’re passionate about developing our talent with plenty of opportunity for growth and progression as the Company grows.
This role is great opportunity for an ambitious senior administrator or project assistant/coordinator to take on additional responsibility and step into a project manager role.
As our Telecoms Provisioning Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of our telecommunications projects. You’ll be involved in all areas of the project lifecycle, and on a day to day basis you’ll be responsible for:
• Planning, managing and controlling the delivery of telecoms projects;
• Ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle;
• Ensuring projects are delivered to budget, working closely with our Finance team with regards to budget control and billing and invoice verification and approval;
• Providing project status updates to internal and external stakeholders, and managing any issues which arrive;
• Securing and managing resources and logistics (including liaising with external logistics providers);
• Administration of all project paperwork.
This role is varied and fast-paced, and you’ll need to have previous experience in a similar role managing telecoms projects. You’ll have excellent organisational and administration skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once. As you’ll be working closely with our internal departments, clients and external providers, outstanding customer service and communication skills are key.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• The ability to build strong relationships with internal departments and client contacts;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Keen to learn and highly self-motivated.
At Dataquest, your data is important to us, and if you’d like further information about how we handle, process, store and destroy your data, please visit: https://dataquestuk.com/special/recruitment-privacy-notice/