At Dataquest, we’re currently recruiting for a Network and Solutions Specialist to join our Professional Services Team.
We’re a leading IT, Print and Telecoms Solutions company based in the heart of the business district, minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations. We’re surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes and pop-ups, and there’s even a bit of greenery nearby!
Our office space is open-plan and we have a friendly, social culture; from our shareholders down, we live the motto “work hard, play hard”, demonstrated by our social events throughout the year. We’re passionate about developing our talent; we invest in our people and support them to build a career with us.
What Do I Need As a Network & Solutions Specialist?
Working with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK, this role will demand your involvement right through the software installation and post-sales process. This means you’ll need a proven understanding of network topology with the ability to demystify technical jargon to make it accessible to a wider audience. You’ll also need experience of having installed software solutions across an enterprise or large WAN and have:
• A customer-service focus, with outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and a helpful, approachable attitude;
• Confidence to run formal meetings with client’s technical teams;
• Attention to detail and the ability to provide accurate documentation;
• Excellent team working skills;
• A desire to continue learning.
If you have formal network or software qualifications from Microsoft, Cisco, CompTia or Apple MAC O/S, or formal solutions training from Canon, Ricoh, HP, Kyocera, Nuance or Papercut, you’ll have a distinct advantage.
What Will I Be Doing?
You will leverage your knowledge of document workflow and managed print services to help our clients to improve their business processes, meet compliance, increase data security, reduce expenditure and work more productively. As a member of our Professional Services team, you’ll work closely with our Project Management, Sales and Service teams. On a day to day basis you will:
• Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone, remotely or by visiting site;
• Attend internal and external client meetings to plan for installations, migrations and configurations of systems;
• Install, configure and test software solutions and provide subsequent training to clients;
• Attend supplier training and seminars, to keep product knowledge up-to-date;
• Deliver proof of concept
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please submit your CV and covering letter for review! Please note that we aim to do all of our recruitment in-house, so no agencies please.