Dataquest is now recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join our team.
In addition to offering a competitive salary (up to 40k DOE) and an enjoyable, social work environment, we’re passionate about developing our talent with plenty of opportunity for growth and progression as the Company grows.
This role is great opportunity for an ambitious IT Project Manager to take on additional responsibility and step into a team-leader role.
As our IT Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of our IT projects. Working closely with our Sales and IT teams you’ll lead from the front, taking ownership of planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects with different clients. Responsibilities include:
• Planning, managing and controlling the delivery of IT projects including the creation of detailed project plans to track progress, milestones or the stated deliverables defined in the project scope;
• Ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle;
• Delivering projects within budget, to deadline and to a high quality;
• Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, building relationships, providing project updates and managing expectations;
• Reviewing of paperwork to define project scope and deliverables;
• Invoicing and billing verification and approval.
As this role is a senior member of our PM team, you’ll be an experienced, accomplished IT Project Manager. You’ll need to have a solid understanding of IT infrastructure technologies (storage, virtualisation, networks etc) and be able to hold your own when discussing technical concepts with our internal IT team. Additionally you will:
• Have demonstrable success in a similar role;
• Have outstanding relationship management skills;
• Be confident working with challenging stakeholders, with the ability to manage expectations and push back where required;
• Be highly resilient;
• Have excellent communication skills (whether written or verbal) and a commitment to delivering excellence.
At Dataquest, your data is important to us, and if you’d like further information about how we handle, process, store and destroy your data, please visit: https://dataquestuk.com/special/recruitment-privacy-notice/