Due to new business developments, we are looking for a Telecoms Billing Specialist.
We are looking for a self-starter who wishes to progress their career. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good communication and organisational skills.
This role is suited to someone who enjoys working as part of a team but is capable of working independently.
It is the perfect Billing Specialist position for an ambitious individual looking for a long-term career within an expanding company.
- Review the bill run; including collecting CDR’s from other providers
- Ensure un-costed/fixed charges are allocated
- Ensure all suspended calls are cleared down
- Check all unallocated CLi’s are allocated
- Run the monthly bill run for all LCR customers
- Deal with invoice queries and credits
- Run monthly commission reports
- Place orders for lines/broadband orders via provider’s portals
- Escalate any orders using the correct procedures and channels
- Maintain and update customer information on the relevant portals
- Enter line information on database
- Control and manage high call alerts
- Check for any customer leaving notifications and deal with them accordingly
- Apply Call Barring for non-payment
- Play a key role in implementing a replacement billing system
- Manage and assist with the roll out of other provider’s portals
- Maintain and update the WLR paperwork moving forward
- Assist with setting up new accounts
- Previous work experience in a similar role *essential
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What you’ll get in return
You will be paid a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum plus benefits according to experience. Benefits you will receive are annual leave, a travel loan, life assurance, pension and healthcare. Dataquest strongly believes in training and development, and you will receive top-class training to assist you with your tasks.