Your New Role
Due to new business developments, we have a vacancy for a Billing & Contracts Administrator.
We are looking for a self-starter who wishes to progress their career within the organisation; this is a great opportunity for someone with experience in Customer Service, excellent administrative skills and a keen eye for detail.
It is the perfect position for an ambitious individual looking for a long-term career, who enjoys working as part of a team but capable of working independently.
- Ensure all meter billing invoices are accurate and completed on time
- Respond to customer invoice billing queries
- Raise manual invoices and credits when required
- Monitor and file customer meter billing information on a daily basis
- Make changes and update customer contact details on the company database
- Proactively assist the Professional Services team in resolving queries relating to the automated billing software
- Run monthly increase reports
- Provide billing information to third party companies each month/quarter
- Check third party invoices and input costs into company database
- Produce quarterly volume reports for high revenue clients
- Work closely with Contracts Manager & Contracts Administrator
- Assist with loading new contracts & contract settlements
- Provide customer care and sales team with customer information for client meetings.
- Cover and take overflow service calls for the Service Control Team, when required
What You’ll Get In Return
- Basic Salary
- 28 days annual leave (Jan – Dec), which increases one day per year to a max of 33 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Good Attendance Bonus Scheme
- Long-Term Career Opportunites
- Training and Development
- Company Days Out
- Team Recognition Events
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.